Government Processing

Find information you need at your fingertips as you navigate through various Federal and State government agency web sites:

Processing Times & Service Centers
Federal Government Links

Check the Status of your case online with USCIS by providing your application receipt number.

How to Report a Change of Address - Click here.

Reporting an Address Change online?  Click here.

Reporting an Address Change by mail? Download Form AR-11.

Contact Us 90 New Montgomery Street, 8th Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94105
415.975.9800 | 415.975.9850 fax
555 W. Fifth Street, Suite 4510,
Los Angeles, CA 90013
213.624.7500 | 213.624.7550 fax
© 2003-2009 Tafapolsky & Smith LLP.
All Rights Reserved